Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) Training (CNE200)
About this Course
This course introduces the Brocade Ethernet Switch/Router family of products, the architecture, core features and benefits, and how they are utilized in the network. The class includes the basic configuration, operations, and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Line Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs, and L2/L3 protocols. This course serves as the foundation for advancing in the understanding of networking technologies and features offered by the Brocade Ethernet family of products.
Who should attend
This course is for customers, resellers, network technicians, network administrators, network support staff, or anyone else needing detailed foundational information to install, implement, manage, and support small-to-large business networks.
- BAIS accreditation or equivalent knowledge
- BIP 101 - Introduction to Brocade IP Networking Product Solutions, or equivalent knowledge of Brocade IP Networking product
What You Will Learn
- Identify how Brocade products are used in a typical data network.
- Create Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks using Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to configure and manage Brocade Ethernet switch and router interfaces, VLANs, and protocols.
- Upgrade software images and files on Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Interconnect Brocade Ethernet switches and routers based on a network design.
- Configure access lists.
- Perform basic troubleshooting using CLI show commands.
- Identify networking protocols and features related to wireless, multicast and network security