ADX Advanced Techniques in Server Load (CLP240)
About this Course
This advanced course provides an in-depth study of Server Load Balancing (SLB) using Brocade ADX products. The course focuses on advanced techniques of implementing SLB in a variety of network topologies and includes an intense study of SLB theory of operations, configuration, network design, and troubleshooting. The course is lab-intensive and as a result, fast-moving. Key topics include Load Balancing, Global Server Load Balancing, Transparent Cache Switching, and Layer 7 switching.
Who should attend
This course is designed for network administrators, system administrators, network architects, systems engineers, and application engineers involved in the design, deployment, and management of Brocade application switching products. This course is also for those who are preparing to take the BCLP Certification Exam.
- CNE 200 - Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) Training course or equivalent knowledge
- CLE 202 - Intro to ServerIron ADX Application Switching training material or equivalent knowledge
- Previous exposure to general network management issues in a Brocade Ethernet CLI environment
- Brocade IP Networking CLI experience
What You Will Learn
- Identify key SLB techniques available using the Brocade IP Networking products.
- Implement advanced designs and configurations in Server Load Balancing (SLB).
- Implement a Basic SLB design.
- Implement advanced SLB, Health Checks and Layer 7 switching features.
- Tune the Brocade SLB implementation for fast Active-Active failover and thus HA.
- Determine the appropriate SLB design for a given network.
- Implement the Packet Capture feature.
- Describe and implement SSL framework.
- Identify key security issues and implement DoSprotection.
- List key architectural components.
- Discuss and implement GSLB and Route Health Injection (RHI).
- Prepare for the Brocade Certified Layer 4 –7 Professional (BCLP) certification exam (150-420).