Brocade Network Advisor for SAN (BNA200)
About this Course
Brocade Network Advisor for SAN provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to utilize Brocade Network Advisor (BNA) to proactively manage and monitor their Storage Area Network (SAN) environment. This course provides a significant amount of hands-on experience and discussion to help students become proficient in using BNA to install, configure, and manage their SAN environment. Students will learn how to leverage BNA’s comprehensive management capabilities to simplify daily operations while improving their SAN environment’s performance and reliability.
Who should attend
Storage administrators, SAN administrators, system administrators, SAN architects, systems engineers, and SAN operators that are involved with configuration, change management, maintenance, monitoring, and configuration.
- Brocade Certified Fabric Professional (BCFP) 16 Gbps Training (CFP 300), or equivalent knowledge
- Six months of work experience associated with Fibre Channel storage and SANs/list]
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the Brocade Network Advisor Unified Management Platform.
- Describe Network Advisor installation and migration procedures.
- Understand SAN Discovery and User Management in Network Advisor.
- Learn how to configure key SAN technologies such as Zoning and Virtual Fabrics.
- Demonstrate device and switch performance monitoring.
- Describe common Network Advisor management features such as firmware management, fabric management, and policy monitoring.
- Describe the processes to gather support information.
|Jun 12-13, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Jun 12-13, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Jul 10-11, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Jul 10-11, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Oct 16-17, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Oct 16-17, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Dec 18-19, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Dec 18-19, 2017||Philadelphia, PA *|