Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) for Service Provider and Enterprise Networks (BGP400)
This lab-intensive course covers intermediate to advanced BGP theory and concepts, and will provide students with the required skills to configure and troubleshoot BGP networks in Service Provider and Enterprise network environments. For more information on specific course topics, please read the data sheet via the link below. BGP 400 is a prerequisite for Brocade University MPLS training offerings.
Who should attend
This course is for Channel Partners (SDP, VARs), end users, network engineers, network architects, network designers, technical support personnel, OEMs, professional services, field SEs, Brocade employees, and any user who would like to learn about the BGP implementation of Brocade devices.
- CNE 200 - Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) Training or...
- ETH 103 - Basic Switch/ Router Configuration and Management
- CNP 300 - Brocade Certified Network Professional (BCNP) Training
- ETH 405 - Advanced Switching/Routing Configuration and Management
- Provide an overview of the BGP routing protocol
- Review the Brocade BGP configuration
- Implement and manipulate BGP attributes for route selection
- Filter prefixes using standard ACLs, route maps, AS-PATH ACLs, and prefix lists
- Configure community attributes for transit Autonomous Systems (ASs)
- Implement BGP redundancy
- Describe BGP enhanced features