Symantec Data Loss Prevention 14.0: Administration (DLP14)
The hands-on labs include exercises for configuring Enforce server, detection servers, and DLP Agents as well as reporting, workflow , incident response management, policy management and detection, response management, user and role administration, directory integration, and filtering.
- Become familiar with navigation and tools in the user interface. Create, filter, summarize, customize, and distribute reports. Create users, roles, and attributes.
- Remediate incidents and configure a user’s reporting preferences
- Use policy templates and policy builder to configure and apply new policies
- Create and use Automated and Smart Response rules
- Create policies that include DCM and then use those policies to capture incidents
- Create policies that include EDM and DGM, and then use those policies to capture incidents
- Create policies that include IDM rules and then use those policies to capture incidents
- Create a VML prof ile, import document sets, and create a VML policy
- Apply IP and L7 filters
- Configure Network Prevent (E-mail) response rules, incorporate them into policies, and use the policies to capture incidents
- Create and run a filesystem target using various response rules, including quarantining
- Create Agent Groups and Endpoint response rules, monitor and block Endpoint actions, view Endpoint incidents, and use the Enforce console to manage DLP Agents
- Create Endpoint Discover targets, run Endpoint Discover targets, and view Endpoint Discover incidents
- Interpret event reports and traffic reports, configure alerts, and use the Log Collection and Configuration tool