Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP)
CCNP Collaboration certification distinguishes network engineers who design, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco collaboration and unified communications applications, devices and networks. These engineers typically support voice, video, and messaging applications across corporate networks.
Valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Recommended training for this certification
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) Exam: 300-070 CIPTV1
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Exam: 300-075 CIPTV2
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Exam: 300-085 CAPPS
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video (CTCOLLAB) Exam: 300-080 CTCOLLAB
Or if you are looking to expedite the transition from Voice and Video CCNP certifications to the new CCNP Collaboration certification take these "Bridge" courses:
- CIPTV1 Bridge: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1-BR)
- CIPTV2 Bridge: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2-BR)
- CIPTV Bridge Bundle (CIPTVBRB)
- CAPPS Bridge: CUC and IM&P Update (CAPPS-BR)
- CTCOLLAB Bridge, Part 1 (CTCOLLAB1-BR)
- CTCOLLAB Bridge, Part 2 (CTCOLLAB2-BR)
- CTCOLLAB Bridge Bundle (COLLABBRB)
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCDP, CCSP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCIP, CCNP Service Provider, CCNP Service Provider Operations, and CCNP Data Center) are valid for three years.
Click here to view Cisco recertification procedure.