In the sixth web seminar of our 7 part Microsoft Cloud series with Microsoft expert, Julio Cruz, we were able to give businesses of all sizes a better understanding of how Office 365 is effectively deployed in his webinar “Working with Office 365”. Microsoft Office 365 is more than just email, Skype and Sharepoint!
Office 365 is really a remarkable suite of products, and through the webinar we were not only given a better understanding, we were also able to see them in action. It was clear that if you already have an O365 subscription and you aren’t using all the products, you are missing out!
Our 7th and final web seminar of this series, Working with Enterprise Mobility + Security, is coming up next week, Tuesday February 20th.
If you missed any of these web seminars along the way, we have great news for you-Julio is coming back for another round of Microsoft Cloud web seminars! (Click on the link for a full description of each)
- Tuesday March 13th – Intro to Microsoft 365
- Tuesday April 3rd – Understanding Power BI
- Thursday April 26th– Connecting with Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday May 15th – Microsoft Cloud Offerings
- Thursday June 7th – Working with Office 365
- Tuesday July 10th – Working with EMS
- Thursday August 7th– Important Things to Remember When Considering Azure as an Option
- Thursday September 13th – Real Life Scenarios with Azure IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Tuesday October 9th– Real Life Scenarios with Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service)