Have you heard the rumors? NetApp has released a new course!!
Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (INTHCDF) is the latest 4-day course from NetApp that focuses on the hybrid cloud, as well as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions.
Familiarize yourself with the value of NetApp Private Storage for Cloud fundamentals and learn how to deploy Azure and AWS cloud environments within the NetApp Data Fabric.
What else can you expect from this new INTHCDF course?
The course covers these key points that your customers ask you about:
- Data Fabric overview
- Deploying AWS and Azure cloud
- Deploying AltaVault – cloud backup and archive appliance
- OnCommand Cloud Manager – streamlines deployment of AWS and Azure and manages storage environments in cloud
- StorageGRID Webscale – manages lifecycle of critical data by moving non-critical, inactive data to cloud for storage
- SnapCenter – this course touches on the features, configuration and the management dashboard
This is a 4-day course for which Fast Lane accepts NetApp Training Units (50 NTUs for a general public booking). For more information on this course or to register yourself – simply enroll via our site or contact your local Fast Lane representative today!