Fast Lane is proud to announce the new release of Digital Media Suite (DMS) version 5.2.3.
The Cisco DMS course, exclusively delivered by Fast Lane, has been updated to include many new features available in the 5.2.3 software release.
DMS version 5.2.3 introduces two big new features and this is covered in two new lessons:
* High Availability (failover servers) – allows customer to have redundant equipment so if something happens with primary DMM or SnS servers backup will take over automatically
* Single Sign-On (SSO) – allows users with just one login to access all services (DMM and SnS)
Another new feature introduced in DMS 5.2.3 is related to Medianet improvements:
DMPs are now able to automatically receive IP address of DMM from DHCP server (together with their IP address and subnet mask and default gateway). This functionality has been available on Cisco IP phones and many customers where looking for this feature in DMPs
Fast Lane has introduced many new elements into the course with this version, both in labs and lessons:
* New lesson about Content Development with appropriate lab is actually covering majority of the ADS course
* Proof of Play lesson is again officially included as part of Digital Signs module, together with completely new labs (PoP, scheduler and DMS-CD)
* Many small features were introduced in Show and Share and are mainly cosmetic nature
Almost every lab from version 5.2.2 is rewritten and improved, with many new tasks implemented that will increase your knowledge of Cisco’s DMS platform.
Contact Fast Lane today for more information or to register for the new DMS 5.2.3 course.