Fast Lane’s Big Data training team bring a wealth of real experience into every class, and strive to help our students understand how to achieve great things with their data. The classes are very hands-on, and students develop the know-how to expand their skills and knowledge well after the classes.
Big Data Analytics is the linchpin capability driving value to enterprises and individuals in the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Everything (IoE ). While Analytics is often a data-center or cloud focused activity, with the enormous amount of data generated by connecting Everything, the paradigm is shifting more so to performing analytics at the edge, also knowns as Fog Computing.
Fast Lane has a broad portfolio of programs that can help business and technical decision-makers, software and systems engineers embark on the process of turning Data into Value. Whether the goal is to build skills that address the wide range of IoE use cases, or specific applications of Big Data Analytics to achieve specific business outcomes, Fast Lane is there for you, and can tailor the training to fit the goal.
Please see Fast Lane's entire Analytics Portfolio below:
- Spark for Developers (SPARK-DEV)
- Advanced Hadoop for Developers (HD-ADV)
- HBase for Developers (HBDEV)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft® SQL Server® (20466)
- Cloudera Designing & Building Big Data Applications (CDBBDA)
- Hadoop for Developers (HD)
- Cassandra for Developers (CD)
- Cloudera Developer Training for MapReduce (CDTMR)
- Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Spark (CDTAS)
Management and Analysis Courses
- Gold Partner Business Value Package (BVBUNDLE)
- Cisco Selling Business Outcomes (OUTCOMES)
- Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills (BTASBVA)
- Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques (BTEABVD)
- Building Cisco Business Outcome Aligned IT Roadmaps (BTROAD)
- Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS)